Towering over the Tangerang region in Indonesia at 120M (393 feet), the OCBC NISP Bank features 22 stories and three levels of basement parking space. As part of the buildings construction process, DFI’s protective coatings were applied to over 8,400 sq. m. (90,400 sq. ft.) of the building’s glass façade structure by our partner, Diamon-Fusion Asia.
In addition to keeping the glass cleaner for longer, DFI’s protective coatings provide a wide array of benefits to the building glass façade, such as:
– Low maintenance and easy to clean
– Enhances glass appearance and clarity
– Preserves long-term sustainability of glass
– Provides cost-effective cleaning solution
– Helps prevent hard water and pollutants from staining glass